top of page

ファングループ

公開·477名のメンバー
Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

The Amazing Race Canada EXCLUSIVE

The Amazing Race Canada is a Canadian adventure reality game show based on the international Amazing Race franchise. Following the premise of other versions of the format, the show follows teams of two as they race across Canada and around the world. Each season is split into legs, with teams tasked to deduce clues, navigate themselves in foreign areas, interact with locals, perform physical and mental challenges, and travel by air, boat, car, taxi, and other modes of transport. Teams are progressively eliminated at the end of most legs for being the last to arrive at designated Pit Stops. The first team to arrive at the Finish Line wins a grand prize of CA$250,000 and additional prizes from the show's sponsors.

The Amazing Race Canada

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furluso.com%2F2udokH&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0R2kDqsX3c1gLbP7itrcTB

Western provided racers with a unique challenge, one where they had to calm their mind and body in a mindfulness test rather than a show of endurance or strength, before racing across campus to the mat at Western Alumni Stadium. The mat is the finish line for each leg of the race, and each team must step on it in order to move on to the next phase.

I actually sent in audition tapes with my brother, as well, and two other barrel racer friends of mine, and then Mel as well. I kind of just left it up to The Amazing Race to decide who would be best for their show.

It's no coincidence that for this leg of the race, Hal opted to wear his yellow and white t-shirt-style BodyBreak windbreaker, which bears a strong resemblance to Breaking Bad's famous canary haz-mat suits.

It's here where the race evolves into a face-off between The Amazing Race Canada's only married pairs, Hal and Joanne and Brett and Holly. After seeing the teams on the later flights usurp their lead due to exceptional lentil digging skills, Holly quickly began to unravel, saying "I can't do it, I can't. I have no more energy in my legs. I'm spent." She then proceeded to slam her head against a pole, before continuing, "I'm really burnt out Brett, I'm on one-hour sleep, I can't take this pit anymore. We don't even have one [of the moose]." Each team took a harsh two-hour penalty, and left the legumes behind. In spite of their performance for the rest of the leg, they would have to meet at the mat at the end of the tasks, and wait out their extra time, before checking in with Jon. Oh, the suspense!

But here's where things get tricky for Hal and Joanne. Upon reading the U-Turn warning in Whitehorse, Tim Sr. announced his goal of the day was to bump the BodyBreakers out of the race. So, when the father-son team finished the Detour, and headed to the U-Turn post, their intent was clear, and they U-Turned their supposed rivals. Was he jealous of Hal's ability to sweet talk his way onto that overnight flight from Calgary to Edmonton? Hard to say. While Hal and Joanne and Brett and Holly thought all they had to do was race to the top of the stairs to U-Turn the other to make them feel the time crunch of the two-hour penalty, one of the teams was already U-Turned! Out of breath, Hal and Joanne beat the doctors to the U-Turn, and were able to set them back in time too, and force them to show off their "Brawn." Hal reassured himself (and us) that Holly would never be able to catch a pass in her life, and unfortunately his powers don't extend to psychic ability ... and she caught it on the first try. Soon, the pediatricians were speeding past the fitness gurus on their way to the pit stop.

It's so sad to see you go, BodyBreak! Even though you showed off your gritty side on this leg of the race, it was so charming to hear about your love story, and how when Hal saw Joanne looking "great on the pec deck," he knew he wanted to get to know her. You ran a great race and were shrewd when necessary, but ultimately, were too much of a target for other teams.

In addition to being shot in a location with a very distinctive character, Eagar said this season of the race features some significant firsts. With the first Saskatchewan team, first LGBTQ Indigenous team, and a team featuring two Olympians all in the top three, Eagar said he is pleased with how unique and special this season is turning out to be. 041b061a72

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報をチェックしたり、動画をシェアすることもできます。

メンバー

bottom of page